This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure for more info.
Struggling to find the right food to take on your camping trip? Check out these 30 make ahead camping food recipes. With recipes for breakfast, lunch, sides, dinner, snacks and dessert. These camping food ideas will get you off to a good start.
Food is the most essential part of every camping trip checklist. So it’s important to organize and plan your camping trip meals well in advance. That way you’ll be well fed and have enough energy to sustain you throughout.
These camping recipes will ensure you can still eat well when camping. Take the stress out of your camping meal planning and focus on your adventure. There’s so much adventure to be had. You don’t want to be stuck with food preparation when camping.
Make them before you set off on your camping trip and heat them up or eat them as they are when you get there.
There are recipes ideas to last awhile on this list. Follow each link to view the full recipe list and instructions.
It’s really easy to eat well when camping. You don’t have to survive canned soup and instant noodles. All you have to do is prepare your meal or ingredients in advance, store them perfectly and enjoy.
- White Chicken Chili by Heather | The Spicy Apron
- Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Onions by Justine | The Typical Mom
- Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants by Parrish | Life with the Crust Cut Off
- Cheesy Western Skillet with Hash Browns and Ham by Melissa | Kid Friendly Things To Do
- Coconut Lime Energy Bites by Sammi | Happi Homemade
- Freezer Breakfast Burritos by Chungah | Damn Delicious
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Foil Packets by Sara | Dinner at the Zoo
- Giant Backpacker’s Sandwich by Diana | Eating Richly
- French Bread Pizza by Sarah | A Thrifty Mom
- Chicken Fajita Foil Packet by Kat & Melinda | Real Housemoms
- Porcupine Meatballs by Sue | 50 Campfires
- Hot Ham and Pineapple Campfire Sandwiches by Amber | Dessert Now, Dinner Later
- Loaded BBQ Potatoes by Gaby | What’s Gaby Cooking
- Make-Ahead Lentil Chili by Today’s Parent
- Easy Tuna Pasta Salad by Kristi | Must Love Camping
- Potato Salad With Bacon and Chives by Kim | Camping For foodies
- Vegan Camping Pancake Mix by Caitlin | From My Bowl
- Teriyaki Chicken Foil Packets by Kelly | Life Made Sweeter
- Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches by Lauren | Tastes Better From Scratch
- Chili Lime Steak Fajitas in Foil Packs by Katerina | Diethood
- Tin Foil Packet Butter Chicken by Heather | Homemade Heather
- Freezer-to-grill Shish Kabobs by Kelly | The Family Freezer
- Easy Camping Breakfast Burritos by Nicky | Little Family Adventure
- Hot Link BBQ Packets by Amiyrah | Four Hats and Frugal
- English Muffin Pizza by Erin | Well Plated
- Overnight Layered Lettuce Salad by Taste of Home
- Freezer Bean & Cheese Burritos by Carolyn | Eating Well
- Homemade Cornmeal Griddle Pancake Mix by Denise | Chez Us
- Pizza Pocket by Karrie | Happy Money Saver
- Fruit Crisp by Francesca | Brit + Co