This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure for more info.
If you’re looking for quick and healthy dinner recipes you can make then these instant pot chicken and zucchini recipes are some of the best to try. You can easily meal prep some of these recipes for the week in your instant pot.
A good substitute for zucchini in these recipes is yellow squash. You can use them interchangeably for recipes that call for one or the other.
- Keto Low-Carb Instant Pot Chicken Noodle (Zoodle) Soup by Brandi | Stay Snatched – A healthy noodle soup that contains just 7 net carbs.
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken With Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Spinach by Julia | Savory Tooth – Featured tender strips of chicken coated in a rich and creamy sauce.
- Clean Eating Instant Pot Summer Soup by Lindsay | Pinch of Yum – The perfect blend of comforting and fresh summer flavors.
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Zucchini Noodle Soup by Ali | inspiralized –
- Instant Pot Greek Chicken and Rice by Taylor | Eating Instantly – a delightful meal prep dinner idea made with some delicious and well flavored veggies.
- Instant Pot Chicken Zoodle Soup by Katerina | Diethood – A perfectly delicious and easy keto friendly recipe that takes just 20 minutes to make.
- Instant Pot Thai Chicken Curry by Jessica Gavin – made in less than 30 minutes using chicken thighs simmered in a coconut sauce, red curry paste and coconut milk.
- Instant Pot Garlic Lemon Chicken with Zucchini Noodles by Jennifer Ashley | Paleo Hacks – crispy Lemon Garlic Chicken for a protein-packed meal ready in 30 minutes.
- Whole30 Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla-Less Soup by Cheryl | 40 Aprons – full of flavor and so easy to make! Super quick and filling, this Mexican soup is creamy, spicy, healthy, and low carb.
- Instant Pot Chicken Pesto and Zucchini Pasta by Emma Swan – super easy and fast to make!
- Instant Pot Zucchini Linguine by Karen | 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking – A simple summer recipe that is so delicious and can be made quickly stirred together.
- Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore with Zucchini Noodles by Whole30 – zucchini noodles for the standard wheat pasta or rice that is usually served with the chicken, but it still has amazingly rich flavor.
- Instant Pot Chicken Curry by Julia | Happy Foods Tube – the perfect weeknight dinner for busy families! 5 minutes cooking time is all it takes to make this in your pressure cooker!
- Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodle Soup by Monica | The Movement menu – a fast and easy Instant Pot recipe that will be loved by the whole family. This whole30 compliant soup is made with plenty of vegetables and juicy chicken thighs and an absolute must for meal prep and one pot recipes.
- Instant Pot Vegetable and Chicken Soup by Melissa | Melissa’s Healthy Kitchen – wide variety of vegetables with bite sized chicken breasts and broth
- Instant Pot Hibachi Chicken by Diana | Little Sunny Kitchen – Dump and start Instant Pot hibachi chicken with mushrooms and zucchini cooked in a delicious soy sauce, and served over rice. This easy IP dinner is ready in just 20 minutes from start to finish!
- Instant Pot Kung Pao Chicken by Kelly | Life Made Sweeter – the perfect easy pressure cooker recipe to curb that takeout craving for busy weeknights. Best of all, this popular favorite is healthier, low carb, keto, and paleo friendly with the same classic sweet & spicy flavors as your local Chinese restaurant.
- Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore by Amy | Wholesomelicious – a classic Italian dish that can also be made in the Slow Cooker for an easy weeknight dinner. Elegant enough to serve to guests, and a dish that everyone will love!
- Instant Pot Thai Green Curry with Chicken by Neena | Paint the Kitchen Red – a creamy coconut curry with the flavors of green chilies, Thai Basil, lime, coriander, cumin. This spicy curry will rival your favorite Thai takeout green curry but is so easy that it can be ready in less than 20 minutes.
- Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup by London | Evolving Table – an easy Instant Pot soup recipe that is full of healthy carrots, red potatoes, celery, zucchini, and squash