Yes, you can have healthy vegan pancakes that are incredibly delicious too!
If you’re looking for some great tasting and healthy pancakes to try out this week then these recipes should get you off to a great start.
Add these vegan pancake recipes to your recipe collection and watch them quickly become some of your new family favorites.
Try them in new and exciting ways and play around with your toppings to create new flavors. Top them with your favorite fruits, nut butter or any other healthy topping of your choice and enjoy.
1. These Outrageously Fluffy Vegan Pancakes by Monique from Ambitious Kitchen are very tasty and you can make them thin or thick and also add in whatever your heart desires.
2. You can make the Easiest Vegan Pancakes with this quick and simple recipe by Amrita from Crazy Vegan Kitchen. It’s made with everyday pantry ingredients and ready to enjoy in under 10 minutes flat (pun intended).
3. These Vegan Buckwheat Gingerbread Pancakes by Sarah from Making Thyme for Health are naturally gluten-free and contain wholegrain that will keep you feeling fuller for longer.
4. Shivani Raja from Shivani Loves Food shares her easy recipe for The Best Vegan Pancakes. They’re gluten-free, deliciously fluffy, and made with just 3 healthy ingredients.
5. These Fluffy Vegan Pancakes by Maja from Delicious and Healthy by Maya are so soft and delicious, full of goodness, and easy to make. You’ll be looking for seconds after trying these out for sure.
6. These Vegan Blueberry Banana Pancakes by Shane from Shane and Simple contain healthy ingredients throughout, and they are super simple to make and taste so good.
7. These Oat Flour Pancakes by Rhian from Rhian’s Recipes are gluten free and free of refined sugar. They’re soft, fluffy, easy to make and make a great breakfast, snack or dessert.
8. Whip up a batch of these Fluffy Vegan Buckwheat Pancakes by Emilie from Emilie Eats for a sweet, protein-packed breakfast. They’re whole grain, gluten-free and great for prepping ahead of time for a quick breakfast in the morning.
9. These Orange Spelt Pancakes by Alexandra from Occasionally Eggs are a huge game changer as far as healthy vegan pancakes go. They’re made with wholegrain spelt flour and contain no unnecessary additives.
10. These Easy Homemade Vegan Pancakes by Erin from Well Plated incorporate whole grain flour and other healthy ingredients cooked low and slow to make a thick, fluffy and thoroughly satisfying pancake delight.
11. These Easy Vegan Pancakes Without Eggs and Dairy by Bianca from Elephantastic Vegan could be your next favorite Sunday breakfast. They’re perfectly fluffy, quick to make and look so amazing no one would think they’re vegan and healthy.
12. Enjoy some delicious and wholesome ingredients in this 1-Bowl Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes from Minimalist Baker. They’re easy to make, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened and the perfect healthier breakfast or dessert option.
14. These Fluffy Vegan Pancakes with Blueberry Topping by Alexis from Hummusapien are the perfect healthy and tasty breakfast for you to enjoy any day of the week.
15. Enjoy these tasty Vegan Pancakes by Charlotte from Charley’s Health as part of a healthy breakfast alternative to the classic pancakes. They’re so yummy you’ll forget how healthy they are.