Here are 11 Healthy Slimming World Slow Cooker Recipes that you can try for your next meal. Simply follow each link to view the recipes in full and to try them out for yourself.
- Slimming World Syn Free Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne by Tastefully Vikkie
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork | Slimming World by Slimming Eats
- Low Syn Pineapple Mexican Pork Carnitas (Slow Cooker and Pressure Cooker) by Slimming Eats
- Healthier Slow Cooker Crack Chicken by Slimming Eats
- Syn Free Pea and Ham Soup by Pinch of Nom
- Slimming World Syn Free Slow Cooker Pulled Beef by Tastefully Vikkie
- Syn Free French Onion Soup by Pinch of Nom
- Syn Free Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne by Fat Girl Skinny
- Slow cooker Chinese beef and broccoli by Slimming and Healthy
- Slimming World Recipe – Fakeaway – Slow Cooker Mayflower Curry by Miss Amy Rach
- Slimming World Syn Free Slow Cooker Red Onion Chutney by Tastefully Vikkie
If you’re looking for where you can get consistent Slimming World recipes, here are some ideas for you. These blogs offer some of the best recipes for slimming world. The great part is that there are also many more healthy slow cooker recipes that you can enjoy. There are recipes to last you for years even if you aren’t following the slimming world diet.
Slimming Eats by Siobhan shares a lot of recipes and information to keep on a healthy path. The recipes and meal plans on this blog are very comprehensive and cater to a wide variety of dietary needs.
Tastefully Vikkie shares some seriously delicious recipes to help maintain a healthy weight. There are also ideas on keeping fit and just how to be healthy in general. The food recipes get better and better with the new additions.
Pinch of Nom by Kay & Kate is one you’ve probably already come across. Perhaps you have their very popular 100 Slimming Recipes Cookbook that has taken the world by storm. The blog is a huge resource that you’ll find invaluable. It’s a database of helpful information and resources to make your weight loss journey smoother.
Let these Two Chubby Cubs (James and Paul) take you on the ride of your life. They offer a place of fun and real excitement. Not just with food but with good humour and wit. This blog (and their YouTube channel) is an absolute gem. With over 600 Slimming World recipes on their website you really don’t need much else.
You’ll find healthy slimming world recipes on the blogs mentioned above. You’ll also get information on healthy eating and other delicious and healthy recipes. There are lots of information on eating and staying healthy. Tips and tricks on how to make the slimming world diet work best for you. As well as resources to help you stay on track and MUCH MORE.