The cost of a baby shower can quickly add up. Keeping guests entertained throughout is a good way to host a baby shower.
Games are always a welcome part of the event that a lot of people look forward to. Thankfully, you can save money on games by opting for already available ideas that are free.
These free baby shower games can be printed off on your home printer. A really great way to keep costs down while still making sure your guests are entertained
Have fun with these free baby shower games that some amazing bloggers have put together. Simply click on each source link to be taken directly to the printable.
While you’re over at the blog to print the free baby shower game, I encourage you to kindly support the blog in any way you can. Enjoy!
To start off this collection, here are four free baby shower game printables from Aspen Jay.
- Free Printable Baby Shower Game – Old Wives Tales
- Free Owl Baby Shower Game Printable
- Free Printable Princess Baby Shower Game
- Free Pumpkin Baby Shower Game Printable
Next up are two free baby shower game printables from Cori at Hey Let’s Make Stuff.
Kirstyn, who blogs at Lil Luna, offers other exciting versions of some of the games above if you fancy a different look. In addition, she also offers free printables for the following baby shower games.
- The Price is Right Baby Shower Game
- Baby Shower Candy Bar Game in four different designs
If you’ve been searching for it for a while, then you’ve probably already come across the huge bundle of baby shower printables from Tula Mama. Included on the list are:
- Guess the Baby Food
- What’s in Your Phone
- Name that Baby Tune
- Oh Baby, A Playlist!
- Baby Shower Nursery Rhymes
- Stand Up Sit Down Game
- Storybook Baby Shower Games
- Baby Shower Bingo
Other free baby shower game printables
- Name that Poop Baby Shower Game from Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous
- ABC Baby Shower Game from Paper Trail Design
- Children’s Book Emoji Pictionary Baby Shower Game Printable from Sugar & Soul
Fun and Exciting Baby Shower Mocktails To Try
Trendy Bump Friendly Dresses You’ll Want to Live In
What To Wear Home From The Hospital After Giving Birth
Jill Davis, author for Life So Ever
Jill Davis grew up on army bases in the USA and Germany and has spent her adult life on the East Coast. She resides in Virginia where she gets to enjoy lots of hiking trails, kayaking, and other outdoor adventures. No recipe intimidates her and she is always up to try most foods. Her second language is sarcasm and she always looks for the good in life.