Add some color and flavor to your Halloween. With these fun and exciting candy corn-inspired recipes. There are food and drink recipes for kids and adults to try.
Enjoy some candy corn-inspired treats without necessarily adding candy corn to the recipe. But if you enjoy candy corn and would like to add them, here are some candy corn recipes that you can try instead.
The recipes on this list feature the three main candy corn colors of white, orange and yellow. Some are also flavored with candy corn.
With some food coloring and a bit of creativity, you can make your own candy corn-inspired treats. Or even better, follow one of the recipes on this list.
If you’re after a sweet treat then try some candy melts. To recreate a candy corn look for a festive Halloween treat.
If you don’t feel like going through the bother. Simply grab a few foods with similar colors to candy corn and arrange them in order.
Some recipes featured here are savory and not all desserts. For example, there’s a quesadilla recipe and a Japanese-inspired rice recipe. Both worth trying.
Whatever you fancy, there’s something here for you. To view a recipe in full, follow the corresponding link.
- Candy Corn Jello Shots by Laura | A Beautiful Mess
- Candy Corn Krispy Treat Pretzel Pops by Christi | Love From the Oven
- Candy Corn Milkshakes by Jessica | Swanky Recipes
- Candy Corn Poke Cake by Lisa | Wine and Glue
- Candy Corn Snack Board by Maegan | The Bakermama
- Candy Corn Layered Smoothies by Heather | Kitchen Concoctions
- Candy Corn Colored Citrus Pound Cake by Renee | Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Candy Corn Inspired Mocktail by Paris | My Big Fat Happy Life
- Candy Corn Marshmallow Treats by Nicolette | Powerful Mothering
- Candy Corn Oreo Truffles by Chelsea | Two Twenty One
- Buttermilk Candy Corn Pancakes by Marti | Sew Licious
- Disneyland Cars Land Inspired Candy Corn Cream Pie by Vanessa | See Vanessa Craft
- Candy Corn Brownie Bites by Dorothy | Crazy for Crust
- Candy Corn Sugar Cookies by Christy | The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Candy Corn White Chocolate M&M Blondies by Averie | Averie Cooks
- Candy Corn Bundt Cake by Robin | Mom Foodie
- Candy Corn Quesadillas | Taste of Home
- Halloween Candy Corn Cake Pops by Karyn | Pint Sized Baker
- Yogurt Candy Corn Popsicles by Susan | Oh My! Creative
- Candy Corn Scotcheroos by Shelly | Cookies and Cups
- Candy Corn Marshmallow People by Robin | Knead To Cook
- Candy Corn Cake Bites by Aubrey | Real Housemoms
- Keto Candy Corn Cookies by Gerri | My Keto Kitchen
- Paleo Candy Corn Gummies by Vanessa | Plaid and Paleo
- Halloween Candy Corn Fruit Board by Holley Grainger
- Candy Corn Onigiri by Shannon | Love at First Bento
- Candy Corn Halloween Dessert Pizza by Kelly | A Side of Sweet
- Candy Corn Martini | The Speckled Palate
- Candy Corn Punch by Amanda | Amanda’s Cookin
- Candy Corn Smoothie by Shelby | Skinny Fit
- Candy Corn Madeleine by Lidia | Yummiest Food
- Candy Corn Pudding Parfaits by Brandie | The Country Cook
- Nature’s Candy Corn and Fruit Dip by Natalie | Super Healthy Kids
- Candy Corn Cookies by Jessica | Savory Experiments
- Candy Corn Trifle by Dana | The Silly Girl’s Kitchen
- Candy Corn Sugar Cookie Bars by Shannon | Rumbly in my Tumbly
- Candy Corn Lasagna by Vera | Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts
- Candy Corn Hot Chocolate by Chastity | A Cowboy’s Life
- No Bake Candy Corn Cheesecake on a Stick by Lacie | Easy Peasy Pleasy
- Carrot and Orange Juice Gin Cocktail by Jessica | The Forked Spoon
- Mini Candy Corn Cheesecakes by Lindsay | Life, Love and Sugar
- Candy Corn Inspired Meringue Cookies by Lisa | Fun Money Mom
- Candy Corn Milkshakes by Kara | Kara’s Party Ideas
- Candy Corn Fruit Parfait by Cheryl | That’s What Che Said
- Mickey Mouse Candy Corn Sugar Cookies by Jennifer | Sugar, Spice and Glitter
- Rice Krispie Candy Corn Treats by Liz | That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Candy Corn Fruit Cocktail by Corey | Family Fresh Meals
- Candy Corn Milkshake by Ashley Brooke Nicholas
- Candy Corn Fudge by Ashton | Something Swanky
- Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse by Kati | True Money Saver
- Candy Corn Popsicles by Stef | Girl Inspired
Other posts you may be interested in
Jill Davis, author for Life So Ever
Jill Davis grew up on army bases in the USA and Germany and has spent her adult life on the East Coast. She resides in Virginia where she gets to enjoy lots of hiking trails, kayaking, and other outdoor adventures. No recipe intimidates her and she is always up to try most foods. Her second language is sarcasm and she always looks for the good in life.