Here are some healthy and delicious Buddha bowl recipes you can enjoy.
The great thing about Buddha bowls is that they contain nutritious and healthy foods. A good Buddha bowl would have healthy ingredients from different food groups.
The Buddha bowl ideas below are healthy and full of nutritional value. There are many ideas for different toppings like sauces, nuts or seeds you can try. You can enjoy your Buddha bowl warm or cold at any time of the day.
There’s no limit to what you can do with a Buddha bowl and that’s what I love about it.
This Broccoli & Chickpea Buddha Bowl by Charlotte from Charley’s Health, is made with some tender and fresh stem broccoli. Paired with some delicious chickpeas and dressed with turmeric tahini.
Another Buddha bowl that incorporates chickpea is this simple to make Chickpea Sweet Potato Buddha Bowl by Brita from Food with Feeling. It’s healthy, vegan and a perfect dinner choice that’s great for meal prep.
If you fancy having some meat in your Buddha bowl then this Buddha Bowl with Chicken by Beth Pierce from Small Town Woman is one to try.
Here are some more Buddha bowl recipes for you to make:
- Buddha Bowls with Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Spiced Chickpeas and Chard by Sarah from Making Thyme for Health
- Vegan Tempeh Buddha Bowl by Lindsay Moe from the Live-in Kitchen
- Za’atar Chickpea Vegan Buddha Bowl by Karly from A Simple Pantry
- Grain Free & Easy Vegan Buddha Bowl by Jaclyn from Holistic Foodie
- Mediterranean Buddha Bowl Meal Prep by Gastroplant
- Breakfast Buddha Bowl by Jason Hartt from Eat Your Hartt Out
- Cauliflower Rice Buddha Bowl by Christine from COOK the STORY
- Tahini Marinated Chicken Buddha Bowl by Amanda from The Chunky Chef
- 15 Minute Buddha Bowl by Sarah from Eat Live Learn
- Masala Chickpea Buddha Bowl by Thomas from Full of Plants
- Protein Packed Vegan Buddha Bowl by Sara from Dinner at the Zoo
- Roasted Veggie Buddha Bowl with Quinoa and Avocado by Erin from Well Plated
- Spicy Chipotle Buddha Bowl with Cauliflower Rice by Natasha from Salt & Lavender
- Vegetarian Rainbow Buddha Bowl by Kaleigh from Lively Table
- Vegan Buddha Bowl with Lemon Tahini Sauce by Julie from The Simple Veganista
- Vegan Winter Buddha Bowl by Alexandra from Occasionally Eggs