Let the drinks flow at your next baby shower with these refreshing and exciting baby shower mocktails ideas. No alcohol is required in these drinks, making them even more refreshing.
Whether you’re throwing your baby shower or that of someone else, then some of these non-alcoholic cocktails are sure to get your party started.
Although it says baby shower mocktails in the title, you can have these drinks on other occasions.
If you’re looking for something to cool you down on a warm summer afternoon, these mocktail baby shower drinks will also inspire you.
There are recipes here that you can add your twist to.
The recipes have been adapted from the alcoholic versions – hence the name mocktail.
By simply switching something alcoholic for a non-alcoholic option like Prosseco for ginger ale or whatever you fancy, you can make your fun mocktail.
Add your favorite topping, and enjoy!
1. Watermelon Rose Mocktail by Jessi Piha of Beyond Yoga
2. Try out this marvelous Mocktail Mint Julep Recipe from Kleinworth & Co.
3. This Blueberry Lemonade Mocktail from Creative Wife & Joyful Worker incorporates SunRype Slim Lemonade for a tasty low-calorie mocktail.
4. Samantha from Five Heart Home shares this clever Sparkling Strawberry Floats Mocktail recipe that can be easily adapted from cocktail to mocktail.
5. This Blood Orange Mint Float Mocktail from Jessica of Live the Fancy Life blog is a work of art. It looks so well put together yet really easy to make.
6. The 7UP Tropical Breeze Mocktail with orange and pineapple juice from Jenna Kate at Home is an easy and delicious recipe to try.
7. Want something a bit different? Check out this Lemon-Pineapple Jam Mocktail by Cooking with Books.
8. Or this Cucumber and Mint Limeade from Gina of So Let’s Hang Out blog.
Other posts you may be interested in
Jill Davis, author for Life So Ever
Jill Davis grew up on army bases in the USA and Germany and has spent her adult life on the East Coast. She resides in Virginia where she gets to enjoy lots of hiking trails, kayaking, and other outdoor adventures. No recipe intimidates her and she is always up to try most foods. Her second language is sarcasm and she always looks for the good in life.